Highgate Lettings Agents
- Goldschmidt & Howland
- Highgate Lettings Office
- Stanhope House 4-8 Highgate High Street,
- London N6 5JL.
- Telephone: 020 8347 2601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9am - 6.30pm
Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
Closed Bank Holidays
For more information on properties for sale or to let in Highgate, call the Highgate Lettings Office on 020 8347 2601 or fill in our contact form here.
If you have a property that you are thinking of selling or letting in Highgate please call us on 020 8347 2601 or enter your contact details here and a local agent will call you straight back.
Read our guides to living in North West London
- A guide to living in Alexandra Park
- A guide to living in Archway
- A guide to living in Bounds Green
- A guide to living in Crouch End
- A guide to living in Dartmouth Park
- A guide to living in Highgate
- A guide to living in Islington
- A guide to living in Kentish Town
- A guide to living in Kenwood
- A guide to living in Lower Holloway
- A guide to living in Muswell Hill
- A guide to living in Stroud Green
- A guide to living in Tufnell Park
- A guide to living in Upper Holloway
- A guide to living in Wood Green
Welcome to our Highgate Office. G&H have been helping our customers for very many years with an intimate local knowledge and know-how of this very special area and all its hidden gems and charms that is, quite simply, second to none. Often those quiet discreet lettings come about from properties we have dealt with over generations. Some of us live here and others have worked here for many years so we are well placed to understand the area. Our local expertise is then backed up by Goldschmidt and Howland’s formidable resources, specialist teams and network of offices ensuring we deliver the best possible results for our clients.
Steeped in our own history we are a proud to be a part of the Village community and we continue to play our part in supporting its events. Our office is located at the end of the High Street, next door to Cotes restaurant and opposite Waterlow Park. You are welcome to pop in whenever you want.
Our properties to let
Drag your favourites here